Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician-led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, and high-quality care.
Our Neurology team is seeking a BC/BE physician who has experience and training as an inpatient Neurologist, Neurohospitalist, and/or in Vascular Neurology. The Neurologist in this role will join a team of two Neurohospitalists and two Nurse Practitioners to provide consultations to patients with neurological disorders in the ER, inpatient, and intensive care.
We are also seeking a Neurohospitalist Locums.
- Highly engaged Neurohospitalist Team
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Convenient 7 day on – 7 day off work schedule; no overnight call
- Supportive and collegial outpatient Neurology partners
Our physicians enjoy:
- A welcoming and inclusive culture, committed to reducing health disparities by embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in health care
- A practice with a purpose, evidenced by our B-Corp certification
- A physician-led practice that puts patients first
- Market-leading benefits, including strong contribution to pension/retirement programs
- The ability to practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- No outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.