ICON Medical Network is looking for a Neurology NP/PA needed for telehealth coverage. As a specialized recruitment firm, we understand the healthcare industry inside and out. We provide access to openings, advice, and a single point of contact. We cover all t&l, and medical malpractice insurance and take care of credentialing and licensing. All you need to worry about is providing exceptional care to your patients.
The details for this position are as follows:
Neurology NP/PA needed for telehealth coverage
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER:
TELEMEDICINE PRACTICE DESCRIPTION
Basics of the Practice
- Minimum of two years experience practicing as an Adult Neurology Nurse Practitioner and/or PA. This allows time for providers to gain experience as a practicing Neurology APP to be able to successfully practice virtually.
- Full-time W2
- Part-time W2
- PRN W2
- Shift hours: 7a-7p facility time
- Full-time Schedule: 7on/7off = 168hrs/month of service
- Part-time Schedule: Average 20hr/wk commitment with weekly cap of 29.9 hrs/wk
- PRN: flexible and variable
- Holiday coverage: shared rotation within practice
- Will cover multiple facilities at a time, all dependent on volume
- Average of 12-14 total encounters with the oversight from a Neurology board-certified physician, with roughly 75% of those being follow ups
- Documentation: responsible for documenting a progress note for all follow-up patients that are seen.
ICON Job Number: 114289
To learn more, contact Tonia McMahon
ICON Medical Network
Contact for more information: