Neuro-Hospitalist and Clinic Physician Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente in Northern California
Walnut Creek/Antioch, CA
Fulfilling the promise of medicine.
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,500 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Neuro-Hospitalist and Clinic Physician
Walnut Creek/Antioch Medical Center
Our 15 physician neurology Group in the Diablo Service Area (DSA) is actively seeking a neuro-hospitalist and/or a neurologist interested in a mix of inpatient and clinic work. Additionally, we are open to hearing from outpatient neurologists. Because we have large group of colleagues, calls are infrequent, and we also have a neurohospitalist covering half of the weekends at this time.
The practices are located in the DSA comprised of 3 clinics in Dublin, Walnut Creek, and Antioch and the Walnut Creek and Antioch Medical Centers. Our talented and diverse group of neurologists are subspecialized in various fields, including vascular neurology, neuromuscular disorder, movements disorder, epilepsy, neurophysiology, headache, and sleep medicine.
A Few Reasons to Consider a Practice with TPMG
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $324,900 to $335,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $31,800*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information about these career opportunities, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.